GRACE FATIMA GEORGES


Dance is more than just a form of expression. It's FREEDOM! Dance has been my healer since the age of 5. It helped me through all of my life struggles, adversities, and health issues. Most importantly, it has helped me to realize my true self, find my core, which is infinite potential. 

Naturally, we all express ourselves through movement but sometimes we have to peel away layers to discover our movement that is already there waiting to be released. 

Creating a sacred space to allow individuals to shine their light and heal emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically through dance was my dream. I've had an incredible journey and proud to say I have a beautiful family and live a happy life. I know now that I can manifest anything I desire, and I am exactly where I need to be, on my path to divinity!

GRACE FATIMA GEORGES is a professionally trained dancer for over 20 years and a holistic health consultant. Her credits include:

•Received her certification with Institute for Integrative Nutrition (NY) 
•Graduated from Marymount Manhattan College (NY) with a BA degree in arts and education 
•Attended Professional Performing Arts High School (NY) where she had intense training at the Alvin Ailey American Dance School in ballet, modern, jazz, and Flamenco
•Other schools where she has  trained include: Ballet Hispanico (NY), Broadway Dance Center (NY), Boy’s Harbor Performing Arts (NY), Carnegie Hall (NY), and Long Island Ballet School (NY) 
•Traveled nationally and internationally with Carnival Cruise Lines (FL), Bandan Koro African Drum & Dance Ensemble (TX), and Brazilian singer “Silvana Magda &Katende Band” (NY)
•Served as a principal dancer for 2 off Broadway shows in New York City: “Sex Is More Than A Three Letter Word…,” and “Regained Innocence”
•Was the lead choreographer and dancer for the Het Heru Healing Dance Group, and JC Caribbean Dance Company in New York City 
•Been teaching dance for over 5 years in New York City and 2 years in Texas